Meeting places supporting the everyday lives of families with children – webinar on 30 March
The Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County will organise a joint webinar on family centres’ meeting place activities on Thursday, 30 March 2023.
The webinar provides up-to-date information and good practice examples of regional meeting place networks and practical activities. You can also get ideas on how your organisation or association could be involved or strengthen its involvement in the meeting place activities of the different regions.
Click here to register(external link). You will receive the participation link (Teams) in your email on 29 March.
Time: Thursday, 30 March 2023, from 9.00–11.30
Location: Webinar (Teams)
Join in to hear more and get ideas about cooperation possibilities and networking with other meeting place actors.
We look forward to seeing you online!
- What kind of family centres’ meeting place activities are there in the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County?
- How can organisational and municipal actors be involved in meeting place activities?
During the morning, the discussion will be led by
- Johanna Linner Matikka, Development Manager, Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County
- Minna Maanpää, Project Manager, Meeting Place Activities, Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County
- Elina Wetterstrand and Anne Hirvonen, Coordinators, Meeting Point Activities, Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County
- Maria Tiilikkala, Network Coordinator, Interface Team, Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County
- Lotta Saine, Team Leader for Early Childhood Education and Care, Vihti Parish
Enquiries: Minna Maanpää, tel. +358 40 543 6384, email@example.com
Please feel free to share this invitation in the Western Uusimaa region.